Detection in the living, the mostly dead, and the completely dead with Sabra Batch-Jones
Join Dan (@drusyniak) &howard (@heshiegreshie) as the go full skeletonization with Sabra Botch-Jones (@SabraRuvera). Explore the Adventures of Dr Jones and the case of the Decomposed Cocaine Rats. Learn why you should always make sure that the UPS delivery person washes their hands. And welcome a new product to our stable of advertisers, 23andMeeseeks.
Some of Sabra’s work discussed
- Detection of Cocaine and Metabolites in Bone Following Decomposition Using 2D LC-MS-MS
- The detection of NBOMe designer drugs on blotter paper by high resolution time-of-flight mass spectrometry (TOFMS) with and without chromatography
List of Prohibited Items for UPS
The following articles are prohibited from shipment to all countries served by UPS:
- Ammunition (except as expressly provided in the “UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service – United States” beginning on page 136)
- Bank bills, notes or currency (other than coin)
- Corpses, cremated or disinterred remains
- Hazardous waste
- Industrial diamonds
- Marijuana, including marijuana intended for medicinal use
- Postage stamps
- Shark fins
- Shipments prohibited by law
What Dan &howard cannot get out of their heads . . .
Meeseeks and Destroy – Rick and Morty S01E05
Special thanks to Scott Holmes for use of his song “Reach for Success” (CC BY-NC 4.0). Check out more of his music http://www.scottholmesmusic.com
And as always, thank you to our house band Pretty Simple Duo (@prettysimpleduo), our announcer Josh Shelov (@shelovj) and Witness Protection Products.
Leave a Reply